Please provide us with:
- Your name and contact information (phone and email address)
- The date you need your final printed poster to arrive
- A shipping address
- If you need a handout version of your poster, click here and provide us with a quantity.
- Poster dimensions
- Copy – please provide all of your text in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Charts – Ideally, an EPS file works best. If you have your charts/graphs in a jpg or tiff format or in Microsoft Powerpoint, those work fine as well. If you need graphic design assistance in creating your charts, click here.
- Photos – Images need to be a minimum of 300dpi. If your photos are lower resolution than this, click here to learn more about our photo retouching and resolution improvement services.
Once we receive all of the information listed above, we’ll let you know the turnaround time. Average turnaround time is within 48 hours. We’ll provide you with a PDF file to review, incorporate any changes you may have and provide you with a printing estimate, if required.
PHOTO RETOUCHING/RESOLUTION IMPROVEMENT
Here are some examples of how we can help enhance or improve your images:
- Your camera lens had dust/dirt on it and you need to remove these spots from your photo
- The patients name or some other identifying information was included in the photo and you need it blurred out or removed.
- You want to add dates to a series of photos
- Your photo is too light/too dark or the color needs adjusting
- Photos need to be a minimum of 300dpi. If your photo is between 150dpi-300dpi, we can increase the resolution by processing it through software.
If your photo is blurry or the resolution is less than 150dpi, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to help improve the quality. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
I NEED HELP CREATING MY CHARTS AND GRAPHS. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?
No problem. Our graphic designers have plenty of experience in designing charts and graphs as well as visually communicating study results. If you need help in organizing your information or just want a more eye-catching look, let us know.